Once you are logged in, you should firstly configure CloVER to use your Cloud platform. Actually, CloVER supports the OpenStack platform (settings in the Settings > OpenStack configuration option).
The process to set the OpenStack configuration can be done with two methods:
- Uploading Openstack RC file
- Putting Openstack parameters manually:
- Username: The OpenStack username is used to log in the Horizon dashboard (recommended to be the username for a non-Admin OpenStack user).
- Password: The related password.
- Tenant name: Find the tenant name by logging into the Horizon dashboard (in the OpenStack RC File, OS_TENANT_ID field) under Access & Security > Identity > Download OpenStack RC File.
- Keystone auth: Under OpenStack RC File or Project > Access and security
- Region name: Under OpenStack RC File
- Domain name: Under OpenStack RC File or Identity > Domains