Before configuring Clover, You need first to create a Kubernetes cluster to handle your container based vlabs. Please refer to your cloud providers documentation for how to create a cluster. If you need help, you can also contact us and our team will assist you.
Once the Kubernetes cluster is created, Clover-VTL needs to communicate with it to launch and manage the Docker containers.
The following steps show how to integrate a kubernetes platform with Clover in general.
1. Navigate to the > Integration Settings > Cloud Settings.
2. Click the Kubernetes link. The Kubernetes settings form, shown in the following figure, opens.
3. Select your platform from the Kubernetes platform drop-down menu (in this document select Private Kubernetes). If you select a public kubernetes platform (like Google GKE, Amazon EKS, Azure AKS or OVHCloud), please click on the links provided above in the first paragraph to be redirected to the appropriate configuration guide and to get more detailed on how to proceed regarding the following steps 4 and 5.
4. Upload and Save the Kubernetes configuration file that is used to configure access to your cluster (sometimes called kubeconfig file).
5. Enter the Master URL and the Namespace of the Kubernetes cluster in the corresponding fields.
6. Click Save