Once you have created a Vlab Template, you need to assign the template to the corresponding course/unit. In Clover, you can define one or multiple Templates per course or even per unit.
How to associate a template to a course’s unit ?
1. From your admin menu, select Hands-on labs > Linking to Course
2. A list of all courses and units appears in the right screen of the dashboard.
3. Click on the Actions > Associate template link.
4. A pop-up window appears. Select the template(s) to be associated to the unit.
5. Check that the template is well associated to the unit
How to set session inactivity time ?
How to schedule a synchronous session ?