To launch Virtual Labs from your Moodle course, you need to set up Clover as External Tool. First of all, you should to generate the URL, the Key, and the Secret (see section Creating LTI Keys and URLs).
- On your course page, click Turn editing on. Editing icons and links will appear.
- Locate the Section where you will add a link to the External tool
- At the bottom-right of the Section, click + Add an activity or resource. The Add an activity or resource pop-up will open.
- In the Add an activity or resource popup, select External tool and click Add. The Adding a new External tool page will open.
- In Activity name, enter a title for the external tool. The name you enter will display as a link on your course page.
- For Preconfigured tool, leave the drop-down menu set to Automatic, based on tool URL
- Click Show more…. Additional fields will appear.
- Enter the URL for the Clover LTI connector (https://lti.clover-vtl.com/connect) in the Tool URL Field
- For Consumer key, enter the LTI “key”.
- In the Shared secret Field, enter the LTI “secret”.
- Click Save and return to course to return to your course page, or Save and display to view the External tool page.
Congratulations ! You can now launch Virtual Labs from your Moodle platform.